Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Not Fair

I swear that this happens every time I start a health kick. I was doing so good. I was walking 10 miles a week and eating all the right stuff that you are supposed to eat, taking my vitamins. Pretty much everything that Dr. Oz tells me to do in this book to stay young, which is something you think about once you hit the big 4 oh. But then some bug found its way to me and wham knocked me out flat. I woke up on Saturday with a scratchy throat and started to take dozens of Vitamin C pills and eating oranges and taking Zicam. Basically trying everything to not get sick. Yeah right. I've been laid out for the last two days with this horrendous cough that everybody who hears it makes the comment "that sounds like that hurts." Gee really? Yeah its only my lungs coming up, no biggie.

But I am feeling better and hopefully tomorrow I can continue with my regularly scheduled program of getting younger. Well that is after a massive grocery shopping trip in the morning. You know that you need to go shopping when two of the three bathrooms in the house have no toilet paper. Just saying.

No comments: