Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ugh

It is pouring down rain outside and it is COLD, like if it were just a few degrees colder, we would have an ice storm right now. And all I really want to do is stay home in my jammies and do nothing. However, that is just not possible. I have soooooo much to do to get ready for our trip next week. Seriously a trip to Walmart right now is making me quite ill.

Also, our church has a tradition that every other week the ladies meet at Cracker Barrel for breakfast. It is called The Girly Girls breakfast and it is fun. The Manly Men meet on the weeks that the Girly Girls don't. But ugh today I just want to be lazy. But sigh, I know I will have fun once I get there. I just need to get my lazy butt up and get ready. But ya'll Walmart on a Saturday? I just might cry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Qggirl calls it Warmart!LOL I think she's on to something!
On Saturdays if we must we are there at 7:30am (after dropping Dh to work). It's empty! but still no fun!lOL!