Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Double Digit Months!

Today my baby turns 10 months old! That is double digit months. That is like almost a whole year old!!! He is not so much of a baby anymore. Where did the time go? He is growing up so fast. He has been standing on his own more and more lately, so I think that a walking Jack is coming up. I want him to walk but I have to admit, it scares me. I can't hardly keep up with him crawling let alone walking and eventually running all over the place - geesh!

I was also thinking last night that I miss the little baby who used to lay in my arms for hours. Now he has to go go go. The kid can not sit still to save his life. He is not a snuggly baby, he doesn't have time for that. So what I will do is sit on the floor with him and he will crawl over and curl up in my lap and then 10 seconds later, he's off to the next adventure. At least I get that 10 seconds :) I know soon enough he will think he won't need me around. Sniff Sniff.

1 comment:

Jack's Mom said...

Hey Irene, thanks for visiting my blog! Hope everything is going well for you up in Michigan!
Dawn