Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Water, Water Everywhere

Okay okay, I know I did a little bit of ranting in a post a few days ago about the raining here in California and for people to just stop complaining and deal with the rain. Well, I probably should eat those words because I am going to start complaining about the rain. We have had 17 inches of rain in the past 2 weeks!!! I mean from Friday until this morning, I really don't think it stopped raining at all. And when I mean raining, I mean like downpour rain. There was one point when I could swear we had like 1 inch come down in a 15 minute period. And where does all this water go? Well today near my work, I saw small planes parked on city streets because the airport nearby was flooded. The road near our house is covered with mud and muck from the hill nearby. Thankfully, we weren't covered by mud like some of the unfortunate people here in California. So yes, it has been terrible and I take back my rant a few days ago.

In the Jackaroo news, he is being his little charming self. We went to the mall yesterday and let me tell you, my son is already looking at the girls! Everytime a cute little girl would go by in another stroller, he would have to give her a double look and his head would turn so fast to look at the girls. He's already cruising the mall for girls! Geesh!

Well I need to go because right now the boy is trying his best to unplug thc computer, press every single key on the keyboard and really wants to examine this thing called a mouse. So before I totally lose this post, I'll call it good for now.

No comments: