Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 01, 2005

We rung in the New Year ... The East Coast New Year that is

Well we in the Jackaroo household really tried to ring in the New Year, but gave it up. We saw the New York ball drop and figured that was good and went to bed. Sad, but 9:00 pm around here these days is staying up late. Sad sad sad I know.

We did have a good New Years Eve however. We opened a bottle of sparkling cider and toasted the new year. Even Jack had a little bit of the cider and then complained when he wasn't given more.

I have been working with the new digital camcorder. I figured out how to download the videos into a MPEG file and able to edit and add all the really cool effects and stuff. However I do not know or understand how to get the sound when taking the video to download into the file. I posted a link to the video hosting site and theres one short video on there. It is of Jack and Laura having fun yesterday morning. And I really wanted to have everyone hear his little giggle because it is hilarious. But for the life of me I do not understand how to attach the sound onto the file.

Any multimedia experts out there know how to do this please email me theclaytons@gmail.com and let me know. I am dumbfounded at the moment. Not to mention in a pretty ugly mood about it yesterday.

I hope everybody had a safe and fun New Years.

No comments: