Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 16, 2005

No Internet?!?

Yesterday our dsl was down and I found out just how truly addicted I am to the internet. Yes I am a junkie. I was going through major withdrawals. No checking up on my Jackaroo World or any other favorite blogs of mine. No email, no mindless stupid game playing, ack! But anyway I called up Verizon to report that the internet was not working and he went through the usual bs about this or that and said he would report the problem. At the end of the call he asked if there was anything else he could help with and I said no just fix my internet. Then he made the most stupidest remark ever. Now remember, I am calling because I can not get on the internet and what does he say to me "You can also contact us on the internet by going to verizongdsl.com". Um... you just have to shake your head.

To the grandparents out there, I do promise to post new pictures soon. I admit I have been kind of lax in my picture taking lately. I went to our outlets yesterday and bought some new clothes for the Jackaroo. He has one very spiffy looking jean jacket from Osh Kosh. I am really liking the Osh Kosh clothes because they aren't so cutsie like Carters clothes. I will have to say that he will be one styling kid on the upcoming cruise. And of course a ton of pictures will be taken.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I know what you mean about the Osh Kosh clothes! My sister-in-law buys nearly all Osh Kosk for her son who is 1 year older than Brandon and so we are lucky enough to get the use of them after he grows out of them. They are very "little boy" styles and they wear really well too!