Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 01, 2005

Finally some Easter pictures

I do realize that it has been almost a whole week since Easter and I did promise some pictures so here they are. Sorry it has been so long since an update. It has been a bit busy around here. I am trying to get everything ready to go on vacation. Next week at this time, we will be in New Orleans getting ready to get on the ship and sail sail away. Yay! I really can't wait. Although between now and then is a mass of plans and lists and things to do. I have started to pile up the stuff we want to take with us in our guest bedroom. I have my pile of clothes - mostly shorts and shirts and of course the formal dress and casual dresses. And Jim has his pile of clothes - pretty much the same thing, except scratch the dresses and insert tux. Then there is Jack's pile of clothes. Now answer me this - how is it that a boy who only stands 31 inches tall can have double the amount of clothes that I do??? I know that I have to pack more for him just because of his messy nature and well you just never know. But my goodness I just didn't realize that his clothes would take up so much room in the suitcase. Geesh! And then theres the stroller, the travel car seat, the massive amounts of diapers, wipes, lotions, creams, etc. I'll say it again - Geesh!!!! And that's why I have not been updating lately. Too. Many. Things. To. Think. About. And Do.

No comments: