Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 15, 2005

Jack has his sea legs!!!

He's walking!!! He started to take a few steps here and there when we first got on the ship, however yesterday he just took off. He can walk half the width of the ship, which now means that I can't just sit and let him play with the deck chairs. No now he is taking off and saying hello to all his adoring public. Go figure, he starts walking on a moving ship.

We are on our last day of our cruise today. We were at sea yesterday and today. It is a nice relaxing way to end the cruise - that is if you didn't have a Jackaroo with you.

Last night was formal night again and once again he was adored by all. We had another family picture taken and then we got a picture of just him. I swear I should look into getting him into modeling, the kid just stands there and poses in front of the camera! Such a little ham.

Speaking of being a little ham, he is known by everybody on the cruise. People all the time come up and say "Hi Jack". I don't even know them, but they know my kid! And boy does he eat it up and give him one of his "aren't I the sweetest little angel you have ever seen" smiles. I really need to inform these people about the real Jack.

Tomorrow we are docking back in New Orleans then we are going to drive up to see Jack's Grammy in Mississippi. Then back home on Monday. I'll probably not post again until Tuesday.

Cya Laters.

No comments: