Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Hello from the Seas....

Hello all. We are in the middle of the ocean right now. Having a good time. I have to make this a quick post because it is charging me a fortune about the same as Jack's college fund.

We arrived in New Orleans on Friday night. When we checked into the hotel, we were warned that our room was "loud" and thought how loud could it be. Ha little did we know. It sounded like our personal jazz concert in the room. So little sleep was had by none.

But we had a good time in New Orleans and now we are out at sea today. Tomorrow we are going to be in Cozumel and hope to go see some ruins. Depending of course on the Jack Jack. He has been a little trooper, but I really didn't think that having a one year on a cruise was going to be quite so difficult. He is napping right now thank goodness!

Tonight is formal night and I'll take pictures of Jack in his little formal suit. Oh so cute.

I'll try to update again in the next few days. That is if I can afford it.

Hope everybody is doing well.

Oh yeah and Happy Birthday to me! I am 38 years old today (Yikes!)

No comments: