Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 23, 2005

So. Much. To. Do. (insert scream here)

Okay it is the weekend. I made it through the week at work. I got pretty much caught up during the chaotic hours I was there. I am thinking my boss is a madman - seriously. I really do like him and respect him, but he has to be stopped! He has so many ideas for the business and how to grow and everything, but a lot of times he comes up with the ideas and then I am the one to actually get it done and do the legwork as they say. So on top of coming back to work behind, he has all these "ideas". Madman.

So here it is Saturday and now I get to concentrate on my house! I mentioned earlier that we had the World's Worst House Sitter and that was no exaggeration. She was awful! She was supposed to live here and take care of the dogs and the cat and look after the house. Well comes to find out, I don't think she lived here for at least the last 3 days and didn't even come by! She left the dogs run freely through the house, therefore producing many many piles of poop all over my house and pee stains. The dogs had no water or food. And the cat was missing. Thank goodness he showed up the next day. But my house smells like a dog kennel and is a total mess to say the least. And this girl hasn't even called us or anything since we have been home! We did hear from a friend who referred us who said that he had been recruited to help with the dogs, but nothing from her. Needless to say, we will never use her again!

So anyway at 8 am this morning, I set Laura in charge of Jack. I told her to keep him busy and I set out cleaning carpets, and starting on my 8 loads of laundry. I soon found out that I needed laundry detergent and carpet steam cleaner stuff. So off to Walmart I go with Jack (Laura went to a friend's house). I came back from Walmart and put Jack down for a nap and started in again. I am taking a break right now while drinking a Red Bull (love those!). I am just thinking of when I have a clean house again (one that doesn't smell like dog) and I can just sit and get caught up on my Guiding Light on Tivo! Okay back to cleaning carpets and lighting scented candles!

No comments: