Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Misc. Pictures Posted

As you can see below, I posted some random pictures. I had to take a picture of the workbench that Jim built. I was very impressed. It is a nice addition to our garage. He really has worked hard to get this house organized and everything. I admit that I haven't been too much of a help in that department. Can I use Jack as an excuse for that?

The pictures of Laura at her Hula dance recital turned out nice. She was so proud to show off her new steps to us. I get such a kick out of going to those things. I mean her Christmas program brought tears to my eyes last year. I am such a softie and I can't imagine what I am going to be like when it is Jack's turn to be up there. Now see there, I am getting all weepy just thinking about it. Geesh! We did manage to get about a minute filmed of her dancing on our camera. When I get a minute, I will upload it so you all can see it.

Speaking of filming, I really need to get my butt in gear and start filming Jack walking all over the place. I need to get it up on here for all to see so that grandparents out there can see him walk. He absolutely refused to walk for all the grandparents when we were visitng them. I promise, I will do that soon!

Tomorrow we are going to Disneyland. When we went there on Christmas Eve, we decided to upgrade our tickets to get the annual pass for Southern California. It was basically another $150 and we can get in free for the next 12 months, well providing it is not a blackout date. So since Jim has off tomorrow and it is supposed to be fairly nice and nobody is sick (knock on wood) at the moment, we decided to go. I guess it is one of the perks of living in Southern California. Afterall, there should be some kind of perk after putting up with traffic from hell, house prices that are just outrageous, way too many rude and weird people (I could go on and on about California). But living 45 minutes from Disneyland is definitely a perk. We also plan on going again in about 3 weeks when we have Laura. We have told Laura also that if she "passes" the 3rd grade, we will take her there for 3 days and stay in a hotel. Well it is already booked and everything for the end of June.

So that is what is going on here. Jack has been THE GRUMPIEST baby in the world today. I think he is going through more teething (his 7th tooth is coming in right now). I also think he is going through some growth spurt because he is sleeping a lot lately and I could swear everytime I look at him, he is getting taller. I haven't measured him, but I think he is now about 33" tall and probably about 27lbs. All that growing wears a Jackaroo out. He is taking a nap right now and hopefully when he wakes up, he will be a happier baby than he was this morning. I really really need to go get groceries. We have been scraping the bottom of the barrel as far as food around here.

No comments: