Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 05, 2004

9 Was the Number Today

Today was a big day in the Jackaroo house. Today Laura, Jack's sister, turned 9 years old. And Jack also turned 9 months old on the same day! Laura sure thinks its cool that both she and her brother were born on the same day of the month. And also they were both born in the same room at the same hospital. Pretty cool huh. Laura was right there in the room when Jack was born and she was the one who cut the cord. I really think that the two of them will be very close as they grow older.

But anyway, I think it was a pretty fun day, if not exhausting day for Jack's mommy. Laura and a friend Brianna were together all day long and we really tried to make a gingerbread house. It was all going well, but then all of a sudden it just sort of fell apart and it just died a painful death. In the words of Laura "this is hard" and it was. Next gingerbread house will try different frosting, if there will be another one. But it was a good day.

Tomorrow, I take Jack in for his 9 month checkup. I will update all his 9 month stats tomorrow. I have also bought a growth chart and will start marking it tomorrow. I had it personalized and will post picture of it tomorrow. I still can't believe that it has been 9 whole months since I gave birth. My goodness, the pregnancy sure didn't go this fast, I can tell ya that right now.

No comments: