Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Oh Puhleez

Okay I need to do a little ranting here. We live in California and if anybody has been watching the news, it would seem that California has been swept away just like Thailand and all those poor people in Asia. But, listen to me, it is just raining, nothing more nothing less. Yes it has been a lot of rain, but it is just rain! It is not a tsunami! I lived in Seattle for 9 years, I understand rain and it is just rain. Grab an unbrella and stop bitching about it. And stop the newscasts "Storm 2004" where some stupid reporter will stand on the corner and pan the camera to show us that it is raining! These people need to get lives and look to the other side of the world to see what "Storm 2004" should be. Believe me it is not in California. Okay Rant Off.

No comments: