Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 17, 2004

Laura's Christmas program

Tonight we went to see Laura in her Christmas program at school. I tell you it brings back memories of when I was in those little programs you put on for your parents. It was so cute because the little band of flute players played 3 songs and I think I could sort of make out which songs they were. Remember these are grades 1-5 so they are definitely newbies. But it sure reminded me of being in band playing the flute and thinking we were really good when in reality we sucked big time. But it doesn't matter because it just was soooo cute. I sure wish that Laura would take band and play the flute, but it isnt up to me.

Jack was just so excited during most of it. He was his little charming little self to everybody and waving to anybody and anything he came across. And boy was he in heaven when Laura and her friends were playing with him. I swear he pulls out the extra charm when it comes to girls. He is so going to be a ladies man when he grows up.

It was a really cute program and I took some pics that I will post tomorrow. Right now I am really tired and bed is sounding really good. Yay tomorrow is Friday!

No comments: