Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Christmas Eve at Disneyland

Okay, we maybe seriously insane. But we have decided to go to Disneyland for Christmas Eve. Both Jim and I have the day off and well we got this idea in our head and we kind of said "why not". I am sure that it is going to be a madhouse there on Christmas Eve. And I am not sure how the Jackaroo is going to be at Disneyland, but I guess we will find out. The last time we went to Disneyland, we decided to stay there for a weekend and go both days. It was easy because we could take Jack back to the hotel and take a nap. But he was also only 4 months old and he would go to sleep anywhere. But now we are just going for the day (it is only an hour drive from our house) and he doesn't just sleep anywhere. So we shall see.

Laura is going with us and she doesn't know about it yet. Thought we would surprise her when we pick her up Thurs night. I am looking forward to seeing the decorations they have and the parade at night. I have heard it really is spectacular.

Oh yeah and I get to try out the new video camera. That is if I can get through the manuals. Seriously this thing is like the most complicated thing. Will try to catch some video tomorrow on my day off. Well now it is time to get off to work. Blah.

No comments: