Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Missed Kodak Moment

Today when I was getting ready in the bathroom, I had Jack playing in the bedroom with me. He was having so much fun by opening up the dirty clothes hamper and pulling out every last piece of dirty clothes. Well I turned around and saw the funniest sight. He had my bra and somehow had looped the thing all around his head and poked his arm through the arm hole and was staring up at me as if to say "What? isn't this how you wear this thing Mommy?" I ran to get the camera, but no luck. He had dropped the bra and was crawling out of the room looking for me. I may just have to stage another "bra incident". It would be fun to have that picture to show his future wife someday and embarrass the heck out of him. I know I know, it's an evil plan, but a fun one though :)

Jackaroo Newsflash - Another new tooth. Yep thats right, Jack is now sporting two teeth. His second tooth just sort of appeared on the top. I thought that he was working on his second bottom tooth, but today Daddy found the one on top. So thats why he's been such a crab lately. Now I get it.

You can also peruse the pictures down below of the Kitchen Activities. It seems that the kitchen is the cool place to hang out these days. And along with climbing into the dishwasher, the cabinets are pretty fun places to be also. The colander has climbed to the #1 play toy in the house this week. And why did I just spend about $100 on toys again?

No comments: