Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, December 06, 2004

Visit with the Doctor

Today Jack went to the Doctor for his 9 month check up. He is a whopping 22 lbs and 29 inches long! He has come quite a long way in his 9 short months. He also is crawling at the speed of a bullet, pulling himself up to a stand and walking while holding onto something. He also holds his own bottle, says mama and dada, and I am sure other things that I cant quite figure out.

The doctor also confirmed that he has a chest cold. He has been coughing a lot and nights have been hard on the little guy. I know he doesn't feel good, but he sure has tried my patience today. Today was one of those days when you wonder why you wanted kids. For some reason, I have been so incredibly tired, and then having to deal with a fussy baby has really been trying on a mommy. But I know he is worth it all. Thank goodness he went to bed early tonight. I really was on the last bit of what little patience I had left.

And on that note, I am off to bed early tonight also.

No comments: