Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Whoever took my child, thanks for bringing him back.

I just want to say thank you to whoever brought back the Happy Jack and took away that Jack that was certainly not my child! I am happy to report that the happy, smiley Jack is back! He had been temporarily replaced with this kid who was THE fussiest child on earth. Normally Jack is a very good natured baby who smiles up at you and lets you know how much he loves you. But for 2 days there, I swear there was a mix up at the store and somehow I brought home a baby who was not mine.

Anyway, I also want to report that he has a tooth and another one coming in right beside it. He also is waving at everybody and everything. He understands to wave bye bye, but he doesn't understand that you wave hello yet. But anyway, now part of the going-to-bed ritual involves waving bye bye to Daddy, the doggies, the kitty, the Christmas tree, the Christmas presents under the tree, and anything between the tree and his room.

I want to also give Beth from San Diego all my thoughts and prayers. Her son Lucas is going through Kawasaki disease, which is some very rare but dangerous disease. If you don't read the March 2004 Munchkin's board, here is a link to her story. Lucas's story. I hope that Lucas is doing better. A story like that makes you so grateful for the health of your precious baby.

No comments: