Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Hmm have I solved a puzzle?

I may just have put 2 and 2 together! Yesterday I wrote that Jack slept in until 8:00 and it was a first. His usual wake up time is anywhere between 4:30 and 6:00. On the days I have to go to work, this works out just fine cause he is my alarm clock. Haven't had to set one since he came along that is for sure. But on these days, when I don't have to get up and out of the house by 7:00 am (about a 2 1/2 hour process actually), then I really would love to get some me time for about an hour. Time when I can sit down and drink my coffee, look on the internet and just have "me" time.

Ok, I am rambling a bit. Back to the puzzle. Well, this morning was a usual wake up time of 5:30 am. On a Sunday (yuck). I went in to see him and changed his diaper and as usual, it was a poopy one. Then it hit me, 98% of the time he has a poopy diaper in the morning. Here's where the putting 2 and 2 together - It's what is waking him up. See yesterday he didn't have a poopy diaper and I remember thinking "wow no poopy" but didn't put it together until just now. I know I know its like a DUH moment.

So that leads me to the next logical conclusion. How do I prevent him from having a poopy diaper at 5:00 am on Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays (the days I don't work)? Now if they could just invent something that could do that I would be a happy mommy.

Okay my rambling about poopy diapers is done - for now. Who knew I could ramble on about poopy diapers?

No comments: