Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Cold mornings and waffles and teeth

Yesterday it got really cold here in California. It was in the 20's. Now I know that is not that big of a deal for the Easter portion of the country and for me who grew up in Michigan it used to not be a big deal. However, since I have lived in California for the last 6 years, now it IS a big deal. Anyway, I had Jack all bundled up in layers and his little jacket for the 3 minute drive to daycare yesterday.

Daddy made waffles this morning on his day off and Jack and I got to enjoy them. Yummy. Below is a picture of Jack eating his first waffle. I do believe that the kid loves waffles. He ate like 2 big pieces although the dogs did benefit from the droppings of the messy Jackaroo.

Jack also has a tooth!!! It hasn't come all the way through but there is defitely a tooth there. I tried to take a picture, but it was very much resisted. Will try later.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Neat concept!