Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Morning Challenges

I just had to jump back on here and post about this morning and the challenges of having baby. Jack woke up this morning and was not content to just sit in crib and talk to his animals like he usually does while I get ready. I guess the animals just didn't have anything to say or he was mad at them - who knows. But instead, he was with me in the bathroom while I was drying my hair and putting myself together for the day. And what was Jack doing? Well, he had every single cabinet opened and every single thing inside said cabinet out and strewn all over the floor. Then he went to the drawers and did the same thing. By the time it was all said and done, my bathroom looked like it had been through a hurricane!

I then take my little angel out to the kitchen pop a bottle in his mouth and go back to the bathroom to pick up the damage done. And what do my eyes see when I get back to the kitchen? He is going through the doggie drawer and has pulled out everything from there. I guess bottle wasn't as interesting as the drawer?

And I used to think getting just myself up and out the door was hard?

No comments: