Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Just some early morning thoughts

It is Tuesday morning and still dark outside. And here I sit in my jammies with my cup of coffee at the computer. Jim has gone to work, he left about 3 hours ago! Poor guy, I just don't know how he can get up and out of the house at 2:30. I have to give him credit for that.

Well last night, we went grocery shopping since we were down to um nothing in the house to eat. I was going to say one apple, but nope I had that at lunch yesterday. And so yesterday being Jim's payday (gotta love those days) and we had money (Yay!), we went food shopping! How exciting huh? Yep that is my life these days, when grocery shopping is the exciting moment of the week. But my point in all this rambling was that geesh it is expensive. We spent $200! And there wasn't even any formula in there which as you all know is a not-s0-small fortune. No, I bought that after I got home and went onto Amazon.com and ordered 3 cans of the stuff and 1 pack of baby wipes for the low price of $84.

I was going through Jack's clothes this past weekend and piling up in the corner of his room all the clothes that no longer fit. Whenever I do this, I get kinda sad. He will no longer be that little again to fit in these clothes. Some of them, were given to me at my showers and I remember thinking how big they looked compared to the little newborn outfits. And now he is too big for them. But then I have to remind myself that he is really becoming his own little man. His personality is shining through and it is so much fun to see that happening. Right now, he really does have a good nature and tender heart and I hope that he keeps these qualities throughout his life.

Well I must end my early morning rambling session as I do hear the Jackaroo stirring. I am hoping that he will just sit in his crib for a few more minutes and talk to his animals. That is so cute to hear. He really does carry on full-blown conversations with Humphrey the Elephant and Mr. Teddy and the latest addition to the family is Mr. Doggie from Aunt Carla. Mr. Doggie also serves as a pillow. Double duty stuffed animal!

No comments: