Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, February 07, 2005

My son - the ladies man

Okay so we were watching tv last night. Jack was sitting on the floor playing with the Loews bag full of knobs and handles for our new entertainment center coming on Thursday (yay!) He had to pull every single one out of the bag and of course “neatly” arrange all over the floor. It was a very important task to him for some reason.

So the Victoria Secret commercial comes on the tv. And what does my innocent little angel son do? He looks up at the tv, gives a little shriek and starts clapping at the tv! Now I know he wasn’t thinking about lunch or dinner when he saw those buxom models because it has been a very very long time that those things represented food to him. So what else was my angel son thinking? Hmmmm I wonder…. Yep it starts young, very young in the male species.

So now there are TWO commercials that Jack will watch intently. First is the Verizon DSL commercial, which I have no idea why he loves that one so much (by the way, their DSL sucks). And NOW the Victoria Secret commercial. I don’t have to wonder on that one. He’s part of the male species. Enough said.

1 comment:

Erin said...

ROFLMAO! That's hysterical! ;) My little brother liked the magazine when we he was that age... what's WITH that?