Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Cool Baby


We bought Jack his own little suitcase for the upcoming vacation. He absolutely loves the thing and it gets rolled all over the house al the time. It is really cute with cars, trucks and motorcycles all over it - right up his alley of course. Yesterday, I was packing it with his clothes that I want to take with us just to see if it all will fit (it does - barely!) and he was "helping" me by totally emptying the contents of his drawers and dumping them in the suitcase saying "All ready!".

We also bought him a pair of Thomas sunglasses and for once the boy actually wears them. Actually I should say that the boy is obsessed with the sunglasses. I told him that he was one cool baby with them and now he walks around with his sunglasses pulling his suitcase saying "Tool (cool) Baby". I think he is ready for summer!

Jack and I are alone this weekend as Daddy had to go off for the weekend. There might be big news soon in the Jackaroo World!! (And no it is not that we are adding another little Roo to the fold).

No comments: