Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, June 09, 2006

Hair Cut Day

I took Jack to the barber shop today to get his hair cut. The boy was suffering big time with all his hair and would sweat so much through his head that his hair was constantly wet these days. So here is the new and improved, no-curl Jack. He looks so much older. Wahhhh.

He has been insisting on riding his bike through the house the last couple of days. When I say ride, I use that term loosely, because he hasn't caught on how to pedal yet. He, instead, just scoots around with his feet and actually can go pretty fast. He also gives Foo Foo rides on the bike. Notice Foo Foo is wearing a My Gym t-shirt and although you can't see it, he is also is wearing a pull-up diaper. Jack thought that Foo Foo needed to be dressed the other day, so hence the "outfit".




I also think that the lazy days of summer has hit me already because I can not make it through an afternoon without my 2-hour nap these days. I just about body-slam Jack into his bed for a nap and run to my bed for my siesta. All this sleeping has not been so good for the house however, because the dishes just ain't getting done, and neither is anything else. Oh well. The naps are really nice :).

No comments: