Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Yay! I Can Post!





I guess blogger has been having some problems the last couple of days because everytime I have tried to post something, it would say "We are experiencing difficulties". Whatever.

So to update on the goings and comings of the Jackaroo house. Yesterday, was not a good day in the house. Jack would not take a nap at all. I tried about 5 times with no success. And me? I was literally begging him to take a nap because for some reason, I needed sleep badly. I barely could keep my eyes open yesterday afternoon and he was just not helping as he was pushing his toy lawnmower through the house yelling "YeeHaw". Yeah. Nice. And all that with NO sugar.

Today was our turn to host the toddler playgroup again. The pictures above show that it was a great success. I bought a kiddie pool at WalMart and that was a huge hit during the hot day today. I think those kids could have stayed in that pool all day. As it was, they were in there for about 2 hours!

And afterwards, both Jack and I took major naps. He was sleeping for about 3 hours and I was sleeping for about 2 hours. I think we were both drained from all the fun of hosting. And being out in the sun for 3 hours.

My backyard still looks like a toy tornado hit. There are toys strewn all over the patio, but it is so hot out there, that I figure they will still be there in the cool morning air.

Right now, Jack and I are relaxing in front of the tube. He is insisting on watching the same show of The Wiggles over and over again. If I try to put Mickey or Thomas on, he yells at me "NOOO WIGGLES". Fun stuff, especially since Daddy is going to be really late tonight. Oy! Another hour and a half till bedtime. That is a lot of Wiggles people.

2 comments:

-LGirl- said...

Toy tornado!LOL!

Anonymous said...

Pictures are so great. Glad you can post again. Jack sure has a mind of his own and sometimes it is not what you want. I am laughing now remembering back when. Give my Jackroo a big hug and kiss for his Grammy A.