Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Way Cool Van

Yikes, the time is almost here. The time we are jumping in our super cool van with every gadget in the world. I tell ya, a few short years ago, I would never had imagined I would own a vehicle such as this. This van has the dvd entertainment system for the kids, the navigation system so Daddy never has to ask for directions again, the satellite radio to listen to while kids in back have headphones on watching Disney movies. Still not sure how we are going to convince Jack to wear said headphones, but we shall see. It also has about 600 plug-ins for all your appliances. We have a mini refrigerator in the back to store all our goodies for the road and to save money by not eating out all the time. We also have a power converter where I can run the laptop and get to play, write potential blog posts, or watch my own movie. So, if ya gotta go on a cross country road trip, this vehicle is the must-have.

No comments: