Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Two Thumbs Up

We went to see the movie Cars last night. And I just have to say that it was awesome! I mean even if you don't have any kids, GO TO THIS MOVIE! I think that the older generation would get a huge kick out of this movie. Hint Hint Grammy and Papa - go out to the movies and see this movie. I know it is a cartoon, but you will love it.

So we went to our little local theatre, which was not all that crowded for the 6:30 showing. Jack did really good and sat there for the most part and absorbed the movie. He did get a bit antsy in the middle of the movie and had to move from seat to seat. He also had to bring Foo Foo into the movie with us (thank goodness stuffed animals are free admission) and Foo Foo had to sit in his own seat, which got moved from seat to seat also. But at the end when the big race was happening, Jack was glued to the screen and kept yelling "Go Red Car" "Look Mama, car racing!".

I totally encourage you to go see this movie. It is so much better than the movie Over The Hedge that I took the kids to see a couple of weeks ago. In that movie, I was literally looking at my watch every 5 minutes wishing the movie would end. Not so in Cars. The Jackaroo House gives it two thumbs up.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I want to see it and I think Brandon would be interested...but he has yet to sit through more than 10 minutes of anything, EVER. So I just can't bring myself to take him to the theater yet. Thanks for the review though!!