Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, June 12, 2006

A Cowboy Breakfast

Jack found Daddy's hat yesterday while we were packing up. He is quite enamored by the thing and insisted on being a "towboy" for breakfast this morning. Sad thing is he will NOT wear any of his hats, but Daddy's hats? He will wear those all day long. Silly boy.





Jack and I have lots and lots of errands to run today. We have to go get the van a bath and an oil change to get ready for the trip. There is also a trip to Target involved to get some last minute items and then the bank to get some actual money for the trip (always nice to have money).

Oh and if any of you Toddler Mommies out there have actually seen juice box holders in an actual store, could you let me know. I have been looking for these for a long time and I don't want to order online (although there is a cute Thomas one) and pay 4x the amount in shipping to get it here before Friday. But I really really want a few of these because Jack + juice box = BIG MESS.

Anyway, we are off on our adventure day of errands. Of course, the boy LOVES the car wash and could go there every single day.

Oh and to update on the stroller "crisis" we had a couple of weeks ago. After looking at the strollers and considering one of those jogging type strollers and then fainting with the price of said stroller, we decided just to take the HUGE stroller with us and somehow fit in the van along with his bike (pictured with Foo Foo in the post below) so he can ride it around Grammy C's property. We will be stuffed to the gills me think.

And Mrs. Flinger, I would love love love to go to Seattle sometime for a girls weekend with ya'll. I think we should grab the other girls and force them to go also. Erin, Rbelle, Carolyn, Jane should be there! What fun we would have. Problem is, we are going to be having some BIG NEWS soon that is going to impede the girls weekend. Will update soon on the BIG NEWS. Now aren't ya'll just soooo excited to learn what our BIG NEWS is? And nope again, we are NOT adding another little Roo to the Jackaroo House. It is NOT THAT.


3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I *think* I've seen the juice box holders at Target occasionally and maybe at the grocery stores. If you have a Babies R Us that would be my bet for most likely place though.

Sounds like you are well prepared for the trip! Hope you have a great time. I'll be looking forward to the big news...I think I have a guess as to what it might be. :-)

-LGirl- said...

Juice box holders Genius. I have never heard of them before!
We will be in Dunnellon Fl in July . Anywhere near where you'll be?

Anonymous said...

He is my big "towboy." He makes me and Papa so proud of him.