Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Frog

So there I was last night. I was putting Jack to bed and about to read a Thomas story to him. I happened to look across the hallway into the bathroom and what do I see? A Frog! Not just a tiny frog either, no this frog could have won the record for the Largest Frog Ever! And it was sitting IN MY BATHROOM! How it got there, I do not even know. I have a sneaking suspicion that a cat or two brought the thing into the house. I have been leaving the back door open to let in some breeze through the house and this is what I get - A FROG in MY house.

I yelled for Jim to come get the thing and take it outside. He was sleeping, so I am pretty sure, he was not thrilled to get out of bed to move a frog. But at that moment I did not care. When he went to pick it up, it jumped away and of course I screamed and then Jack was wondering what was up and kept saying "froggie Mama". Yeah Jack, Mama is just having a slight nervous breakdown because of the froggie, no big deal.

So, all day today, I have been wondering and worrying about what ELSE is in this house. If I find a snake in this house, I will move out faster than you can say "FREAK OUT". Oh My Gah! Just the thought of it make me want to scream.

Big Yuck!

2 comments:

-LGirl- said...

Frogs....How are you ever going to sell that house? ! LOL!

Jack's Mom said...

LOL Good Point L! It isn't something we are going to list on the brochure hehe.