Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, June 16, 2006

HELP!! JUST GET ME ON VACATION NOW!

What a day. Between dropping cats off at kennel, getting into a HUGE fight with some guy in the Home Depot parking lot who almost hit me TWICE and he yelled at ME when all I was doing was just sitting there waiting for him to get his big Butt Truck out of the parking spot, to dropping dogs off at friends, to picking up Laura, to having a toddler with NO NAP in tow, to trying to finish up the packing, to cleaning the house - I AM WIPED OUT. And I didn't sleep but maybe 3 or 4 hours last night cause I had my mind going about 1000 mph with all I had to do today. Now I am down to cleaning up the kitchen and family room, packing up any last minute toys, getting the boy a bath, the girl a shower, getting them to bed, and packing the van and into bed hopefully by 8:00 because we are hitting the road at 3:00 am. Oh yeah and Jim is going to be late, probably won't be home until 7 or so.

Geesh, I am looking forward to chilling out in the passenger seat and just enjoying the trip. Not sure when I will have internet access, but will try to update along the way with what we will be doing and pictures.

Cya Laters

1 comment:

-LGirl- said...

3am! Yikes! Good luck and have fun fun fun!