Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Doggie Jack

Jack and his imagination are getting quite creative. The other day, I caught him pretending to fly while standing on his bed with his arms outstretched. And now he has been pretending to be a doggie. Alot. He will get down on all fours and say "I doggie" and woof woof. He then will come up to me and ask me to pet him. He also will pant just like a dog with his tongue hanging out. He even went so far as to start licking my leg just like the real doggies do all the time!

It makes me feel good to know that his imagination is alive and kicking. I feel sorry for him the last few days because we have packed up 95% of his toys and trying to keep the house clean all the time now that we have open houses everyday. So poor Jack is bored bored bored and watching way too much tv. I guess that is how his imagination and becoming a doggie has come about.

No comments: