Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Priorities and Perspectives

I have been for about the last month stressing about this big move to Mississippi. I have been pretty much thinking about just myself, the logistics of moving, and the huge question of whether we are going to sell this house in time in order to get the house we really want in Gulfport.

However, I just learned about a friend who is going through a bad time right now and maybe losing her pregnancy that she has wanted for a very long time. It puts all the other stuff in the background. It helps me be thankful for what I have and hopefully will help me learn to let go of it all and know it will work out one way or another. Funny how sometimes you just lose sight of what is really important in life.

My prayers to my friend in need.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, Your father and my prayers go out to her also. We know that things will work out for your move.There is no question in our minds whatsoever.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful how God reminds us of the bigger picture and more important aspects of life. All will be good. I remember the house selling and moving to Idaho, very stressful, take a lot of deeeepppppp breaths.