Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Think I Am Going To Throw Up

That is the phrase I used many many times today. After countless phone calls between us and our agent, our agent and their agent, and I think 3 different counter counter counter offers, we SOLD THE HOUSE! Of course they are getting one heck of a deal, but we are getting out of here in 7 days! Movers are scheduled to come on Monday and we are out of here late Monday or early Tuesday. As Quincy says on Little Einsteins "I can not belieeeeve it!!".

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn and Jim, Our earnest prayers have been answered now. God works quickly when He decided to answer with a yes. Many of our friends also have been praying for this.

Carolyn said...

Dawn that is teriffic! I'm so glad you can finally stop worrying about it. So, does this mean that you are still able to get the new house you wanted??

Erin said...

Congratulations!!

mommyofkgrc said...

Hooray. . .it is so awesome that your family will be able to move TOGETHER and you can keep your new house in MS. . .oh what great news!!!!

Heidi said...

Congratulations on selling the house!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's awesome news!

Anonymous said...

That is great news. I'm glad you will be able to move to your new home as a family.

Carolyn (in Northern California)

RB said...

You're going on a trip...

Gah. Little Einsteins driving me NUTSO.

Anyway, congrats! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Well, I just read about 12 days of Jackarooville. You're right what a rollercoaster. I'm truly glad you don't have to stay behind while Jim goes ahead. Gregory and I were apart (oh my God I just realized) nine months. No fun!!!
Congratulations on the sale. The crazy ride isn't over yet, but certainly the most scary part is. Give jack a hug and kiss for me. Love ya all. Corlinda