Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Just Like Daddy

Jack idolizes his father and wants to be just like him. Here are a few pictures that prove my point.


Jack wearing Daddy's shirt. He actually went to our closet and came out wearing the shirt. Just like Daddy.



Jack and Daddy digging holes together and planting trees. He even had his own little shovel and was very proud to tell me "I digging holes"!


"I think the hole is big enough Daddy, what do you think?"


Dumping big shovel full of dirt into the wheelbarrow. Just like Daddy. Daddy's little "helper".


Doing a little bit of shaving. Just like Daddy. After this, Daddy put some after shave on him and proclaimed him a handsome boy. He came running to me saying "I am a handsome boy Mama!". P.S. Don't worry, we weren't trying to scar the child with a razor. It had a safety cap on it.

No comments: