Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, May 25, 2007

Dreading

I am dreading today just because I have soooooo many errands to run and they all have to be run with the boy in tow. The boy that turned to the devil spawn in the last few days. The boy who decided to become a teenager at the age of three. That boy.

My list today includes first and foremost grocery shopping. When I say we have nothing, I mean we have nothing in the house to eat. We are out of milk, which is a baaaad thing with Jack around. Even the poor cats and dogs are out of food as of this morning. And as for toilet paper, we have three toilets with two rolls of toilet paper in the house. Not good math. So, yes a trip to the grocery store is in need.

I also have to shop for two toddler birthday parties that we are invited to this weekend. So a trip to the Walmart toy section is needed at some point before tomorrow.

I also need to see about my dead as a doornail cell phone. If anybody out there has been trying to call me, sorry not working. And the cell phone place just happens to be next door to the "train store" that causes complete and total meltdowns for the boy if we don't walk into. I am thinking I will save that little errand until Jim wakes up and is able to watch the boy. I am NOT interested in replaying last nights scene anytime soon.

Oh and sometime this weekend, I want to go and buy a new Dyson vacuum cleaner!!! THAT is a fun errand and am so excited about the possibility of a new vaccuum cleaner. Yeah how sad is that? My huge exciting plans for this memorial day weekend is purchasing a vacuum cleaner. But, people, it is a Dyson!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I bought a Dyson at Christmas time. Wanted to get one last year, did'nt happen. I love it, love it, love it. It truly is the best vacumm ever made. Gregory was even impressed when he put it together. Made very well!

Sis/Aunt corlinda