Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Loving It!

I went out and bought the Dyson 07 low reach vacuum cleaner today! And I just have to say that I am absolutely loving it. After I put it together and figured out how all the gadgets worked, I used it on my wood floors and two area rugs. Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much dirt there was in that canister. I almost took a picture of my big dust ball to show the internet, but I didn't want you to think I needed professional help for my strange love of looking at my dirt in a canister.

I am also loving the fact that I bought it for way cheaper than the $429.99 that is advertised on the dyson webpage. HA! I bought mine for $299.99 at the Navy Exchange with NO sales tax. I was actually looking at the DC14 model, but figured that the 07 model was plenty fine for me and my new hardwood floors. LOVE IT!

Just to update you all on the latest discipline that is happening in the Jackaroo household. I have to say that the taking away of all the toys totally worked! The boy has been almost a model little citizen as of late. And if he starts to go down the wrong attitude path, all I have to mention is that he will not be getting a toy back that day, or heaven forbid actually take a toy away again, and he straightens right up. And I have to admit that he is so cute when he comes to me to ask if it is time to get another toy back and when I say yes, the pure joy on his face is priceless as he runs into my room to pick out another toy he can take back. I figure I have enough toys in there for another week or so. This was a brilliant plan if I do say so myself.

No comments: