Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, May 21, 2007

I Want My House Back!!!!

I am tired of these people being in my house! They have been here since Thursday and it is time that I get my house back, of course with really nice new wood floors.
Here is the final product, well if you can imagine it without all that blue painters tape all over the place, which hopefully will be going today. They only have to finish up the long hallway and then put all the base molding back on and they will be done until they come back in a couple of weeks to do my kitchen, which looks pretty bad next to the nice new floor in the family room.
So hopefully by tonight, we will have our furniture back in place and cleaned off from the 6 inches of dust that is everywhere in my house right now. I feel like I need to take a shower all the time because I feel the dust everywhere on me and all around. I know I am crazy.

Jack thinks the wood floor is now his personal race track for his bike. I have a video of him riding his bike through the house yelling that I will post later when I get back on my desktop (this laptop was not made for uploading video in my lifetime). But the boy is having so much fun with the new floors and having a place to race his bike and all the trains, cars, trucks, and tractors. A new toy for the boy!
Check back later to see if I have lost my sanity in all this process, cause I feel like I am on the brink ya'll.


1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

Oh stop whining.....you have gorgeous floors! lol