Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, May 04, 2007

My New Toy or Expect To See A Lot More Pictures Forthcoming

I got my early mother's day present yesterday. It was totally unexpected, but something that I have been wanting for some time now, but would never get for myself because of the money. But Jim, my wonderful husband, saw this at Best Buy and brought it home for me yesterday. It being a new Sony Cybershot DSC H5!!!! And I love love love it. It takes such awesome pictures, it makes me feel like more of a photographer than I really am.

Below are a sampling of some of the pictures I took yesterday. Yeah, um, expect more pictures. I will probably be a picture taking fool in the next few days.




My New Toy!






There is a family of geese living in the little lake behind us. The little baby goose has really grown in the last couple of days. I tried to take their picture with the old camera, but all you see is blurry fuzz in the picture. So. Much. Better.









Picture taken with old camera of Jack playing T-Ball. Notice the difference?




Jack and his new Thomas bike and Thomas helmet. He graduated to a new 12" inch bike when he started to pedal the tricycle the neighbors let us use.




Jack and Allison on bikes




I call this one - Jack Eating Orange Aftermath




Tosha Dog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and so clear. Of course my Jack is a good subject to be taking pictures of.

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Great pics!

Congrats on the new toy, have fun.

Corlinda, Sis/Aunt