Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, May 11, 2007

Mother's Tea

I just want to start this post off by saying that I love love love Jack's preschool. It is simply the best. Today was the annual mother's tea where all the mother's were treated to a nice little lunch and were sung to by our kids. Of course, the emotional part of me was blubbering through a portion of it, but I managed to keep it together to take these pictures and video of the boy singing.


All the mothers got one of these bouquets made with the outline of our kid's hands. So precious.




Mother's Tea


Best Friends - Jack and Kyle

The Handsome boy












I have to apologize for the poor quality video, but I didn't feel like I could stand up in front of everybody to video since there about 50 other video cameras there all doing what I was doing. Of course, as you will notice, there was one woman who felt no guilt about stepping right in front of my camera. Grrr. But it still is cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, Isn't it great to be a mom and realize that Jack is such a perfect boy? It also brought tears to my eyes to see the pictures and the video.

Steffie B. said...

Dawn.....Hope you had a wonderful MD. And I totally agree with you....Jack is soooooo darn cute!