Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Son - The Tempter

I have been trying to be good on my diet... for the last 24 hours. I started back up weight watchers AGAIN yesterday after a 6-week hiatus. I actually had only gained a total of 2 lbs, which isn't bad considering the pounds of chocolate I ate over Easter and the fact that for the last two weekends, I have eaten out at restaurants and did not go lo-cal in the slightest. So, only 2 lb weight gain isn't that bad, but it is a far cry from the 15 that I wanted to lose.

So tonight as we watched Daddy get ready for work, Jack came up to me and very coyly said "you want to go to Sonic". It was not a question. Jim said it was a Jedi Master mind trick thingy trying to get me to get in my car and drive us both to Sonic for a 3000 point dinner. Jack is the devil. And no, we did not drive to Sonic. (However we did 3 nights ago which spurred the getting back onto WW in the first place.) He is right now eating cereal for dinner. Ha! Now where is that ice cream :) hehe.

No comments: