Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Voila! ... Almost

Well after four days of mess, dust, and strange men traipsing through my house, I finally have my wood floors that I wanted. Of course to get the floors looking all shiny and clean, I had to get on my hands and knees for about two hours and scrap off all the little glue pieces that the strange men left behind. I am sure that I will be scraping glue up for the next month! But, I am beyond thrilled at this point. I love love love them. Now I just can't wait for the strange men to show up and do the kitchen hopefully in the next week or so. The kitchen is looking really yicky now with that yicky vinyl floor that is half ripped up cause it was never glued down properly in the first place.

And yes, Stefanie, I was whining hehe. I am good at that :).



Notice that lazy cat laying there getting orange fur everywhere!







Here is a short video of what the boy thinks of the floors. However, right after this was taken, I noticed a scratch in the floor that made me sick and it came from the boy riding his bike. His bike is now an outside only toy and who cares if he is upset with that latest development.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful floors. They are even nicer than I would have thought. Jack loves them too I see. All I can say is Wow! and you and Jim deserve them. Love you all!!!

-LGirl- said...

Gorgeous! I Love it!