Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Blissful

Our brother-in-law and his brother have been spending the last few days with us. They are basically using our house as a pit stop while they do some marathon fishing on the coast. These are like really die-hard fisherman, I tell ya. They have been fishing until 2:30 in the morning for the last two nights. I don't understand it at all. There is absolutely no lure (hehe get it) for me to fish. Period.

However, I have a husband and a son who love to fish as well. And today, they both went off fishing at the pier on the beach. And in one word it was Blisful! They have been gone 6 hours now and I have loved every single minute of my alone time. I got some laundry done. I took a nap. I finished painting my hallway. And now I get to relax and blog and maybe go read a book. All. By. Myself.!!! Love it.

I did talk to Jack about an hour ago when I called them to see how it was all going. And Jack was missing me. Awwwww. He said that he was having fun, but he was "too far away." When I asked him too far away from what? He said "from my house". He then said he missed me. Awwww. And now after my day of alone time, I am ready to see my boys again. Well maybe after they shower and get that icky stinky fish smell off. Yuck. Did I say that I hate fishing?

No comments: