Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Three AM Sickies

It is 3 am on Tuesday morning and we in the Jackaroo house are all up. The reason for that is because a certain three-year-old is sick. He is quite sick. I was awoken to the sounds of coughing and then gagging and then the ever so lovely sound of puking, which followed by the sound of "MAAAMMMMMAAAA". So after taking the child's temp and finding out it is 103.9, I came to the conclusion that he is a lot sick. I see a trip to the doctor in our future today. Right now he has been filled up with tylenol and is laying on the couch watching the Thomas video AGAIN. How is it that kids can watch the same thing over and over again? And if I dare put another video on, the screaming that ensues can be heard in Alabama.

I guess I better go make coffee. It is going to be a long day. And Jim is working and won't be home for another four hours. Gotta love days like this.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh no! Hope he is feeling much better soon and no one else comes down with it!