Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Stupid Easter

Why does every single holiday have to revolve around chocolate? And why can I not refuse it?

Here is a perfectly good religious holiday. It is a nice thing to celebrate Jesus being risen. But does it have anything to do with plastic eggs filled with diet-destroying candy? Ugh.

Can you tell that I blew my diet the past couple of days with the candy that I bought for Jack's Easter party at school tomorrow? My big weakness? The solid milk chocolate eggs. Yummm. Love to just let them melt in the mouth. Mmmmmm. Yes. I am pathetic. I know.

I have to weigh in tomorrow for Weight Watchers. Ha! THAT should be interesting since it has been two weeks because of Jack's sickness last week. Yeah. If you don't see the above ticker move, you can guarantee that I didn't lose weight at best, probably the other way. Sigh. Oh well. There is always next week right? Problem is there is still more chocolate in my house. Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Easter is almost and it's time for all th choco treats...it's a time for fun and enjoyment for all of us...and to share some of this wonderful spirit do drop by my blog on Easter Wishes sometime enjoy all that i've posted there!!!

Anonymous said...

My downfall is the jelly beans. Every Easter I buy two bags and eat the whole thing!

Good luck on the weigh in.

Happy Easter Jack. Have fun with Tee Ball!

Aunt Corlinda