Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 24, 2007

More Amazing Weather

It was a balmy 82 degrees with a nice breeze and the beach minutes away, so we had to go play in the sand today at the beach. Of course, as always, Jack had a blast and I even got him to go wading in the water for about 5 seconds. He doesn't like the surf at all, so for him to put his toesies in the water was a big deal. He also found a couple of other kids to play soccer with, so that was big joy. I really do envy the kid in his social skills, he is far more advanced than I am in that area. Although I am starting to worry about teaching him the stranger danger thing because as it stands right now, he will go off with anybody who says hi to him. And that is a little bit scary. But for now, I know I just have to watch him like a hawk all the time.

And all this fun in the sun prompted a rare afternoon nap. Yay! Problem is, I didn't lay down at the same time like I should have and now, I am absolutely beat. Only a couple more hours until bedtime. Only.












No comments: