Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 03, 2007

PARTY TIME!!!!

Well we had Jack's third birthday party tonight. I can safely say that it was a success. It was held at an indoor playland where the kids could just run around and burn off the sugar from the cake. Most of the kids from Jack's class were there, as well as all the family. Jack had an absolute ball running around with his friends, so much in fact, that he didn't even want to stop from running around to open presents!








Jack and his friends Kyle, Seth, Kamden, Nick, Jay, and Will. Yes all boys, no girls were at the party.


I have no idea how Jack got dressed up in this outfit, but I saw him walking around with it on and just had to snap the picture. He was playing chef in the kitchen.












Do ya think he enjoyed his cake?







More toys! Yay!







The aftermath. I had to carry him in from the car because he passed out on the way home. I think he will sleep good tonight. And me for that matter. In fact, I just might sleep in tomorrow morning ... all the way until 7 am. Wow!
I will probably post more pictures when I get them from Jennifer, Kyle's mom. She is such a great photographer and she promised me she would send me what she took. But all in all, the boy had a pretty great party.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, What a great bunch of pictures of my Jack. His Papa and I thought of him all day long. When he gets up tell him Happy Birthday from Grammy and and Papa. Give him a big birthday kiss and hug from us.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday sweet boy! I see you had an AWESOME party!

Steffie B. said...

He is so cute.....glad you had fun but exhausting day! I loved seeing all the pictures.