Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Funny

This morning, after a 7-minute battle to get Jack on the potty (love those battles), Jack said something that is sooooo funny and I just had to record it for posterity reasons. And to embarrass him when he gets older and reads these posts.

He was sitting on the toilet finally after the lovely battle to get him there. I had to invoke the big threat of taking the Henry train away, which works most of the time. So he was sitting there whining and just being a major grump. When he looked down at his pee pee and let's just say that it was ahem bigger than usual (hee hee). He looked up at me very concered and said "Look Mama" pointing to his pee pee "there is something wrong with my pee pee". "LOOK MAMA".

At this point I am really trying hard NOT to laugh when he was obviously so distressed over the condition of his pee pee. Instead I said "yeah it is bigger. That is what pee pees do sometimes." I am not sure that made him feel better.

Oh yeah this is one post I will have to show him in a few years hehe. Along the time, when I do NOT want to know when his pee pee gets bigger.

No comments: