Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Weighty Issues

I added a new ticker up there. The one counting down the weight loss that I NEED to do. I started in January on Weight Watchers and as of my weigh in yesterday, I have now lost 10lbs officially. The last few weeks I have not been so good on the diet. There was the trip back to Michigan and then Jack's birthday with the tons of birthday cake (really good cake thanks to Walmart) and tons of pizza left over from the party. But now back on track.

I have to say that I have probably lost in my lifetime a total of 100lbs. But I have gained 130 lbs. Not good math there. This time is the absolute slowest I have ever lost weight. "They" say that it good and that is the way to do it because it will stay off that way. However, it is frustrating. I at least wanted to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight (yes where I was FOUR years ago) before Jack's birthday, but that is another 13 lbs away. So now I am making that a goal before my birthday. The one where my age will start with a 4 and not a 3. I know that this is a long-haul type thing and I am in it for the long haul. Just wish the long haul would go faster ya know.

No comments: