Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring Forward

It sounds like such a lovely thing to do huh? Spring forward. I have images of running through the tulips "springing forward". But not so lovely is it huh?

I hate this whole time change thing. People, you just took an hour away from me. Do you not know how precious time is and you just zapped an hour away. Do you not know how hard it is to have a three-year-old adjust to a new time? And the amount of grumpiness happens because of the loss of that one hour? Do you know the fights that ensue because kids do not want to go to bed when it is still light out? Don't you know that is what I use to get the boy to go to bed at times, even if it is only 7pm? "Look it is dark outside. The moon is out. You need to go to bed." Sigh.

I think my husband is the only one happy about the time change last night. Instead of his 12 hour shift, he only had to work 11 hours last night.

No comments: